|Land Size:||203 m²|
|Building Size:||112 m²|
A modern detached house was built 2004 and located among olive groves in a quiet village between Maleme and Kontomari (west of Chania). It is within easy walking distance of the beach, shops and local bus route, and is only a 20 minute drive to Chania. Platanias, a bustling town with many shops, restaurants, bars and lively nightlife is only a short distance away.
The ground floor is open plan, with a good sized kitchen/ dining area, living area and separate washroom.
Tiled stairs lead to the first floor, which has two spacious bedrooms, each with large fitted wardrobes and doors/ wooden shutters leading onto individual balconies. The bathroom is fully-fitted with bath, shower, WC and hand basin.
A further tiled staircase leads onto the flat roof which is enclosed by a wall. Half of the roof is covered by a tiled pergola, there is also a large solar panel and satellite dish. Panoramic views over olive groves to the sea, mountains and countryside.
The house is comfortable for all-year living, with central heating, fireplace and solar hot water (+ immersion backup). All services are connected, plus satellite TV and telephone connection.
The front of the house and surrounding walls are clad in traditional stone, giving a decorative and unique appearance.
Attached to the house is a large garage with electric roller door. Directly above the garage is a large, tiled patio area enclosed by a wall, with traditional barbecue & oven underneath a tiled pergola, and a stone table .
In front of the garage is a crazy paved driveway and to the side is a mature garden. Steps lead up to the front door, with tiled pergola and seating area outside the living room. The front garden is fully surrounded by iron railings, with an electric sliding gate.
Some furniture may be available by separate negotiation.
· Bedroom One: 4.5m x 3.74m. Fitted wardrobes 2.35m wide, floor to ceiling. Built in desk with drawers below and shelves above.
· Bedroom Two: 4.5m x 3.9m. Fitted wardrobes 2m wide, floor to ceiling
· Fully fitted bathroom upstairs & one WC downstairs
· Fully fitted kitchen units
· Ceramic floor tiles throughout property
· Telephone, TV and satellite points
· Wooden window frames and shutters
· Oil fired central heating system + boiler in garage
· Crazy paving on garage floor, driveway, balconies and outside areas
· Large garage = 44.74m2
· Large tiled patio area above garage with traditional barbecue & oven
· Solar panel with immersion backup
· Mature garden enclosed by railings and electric sliding gate
· Roof terrace with pergola & panoramic views of sea, mountains and countryside